Activate your rental today and we’ll follow up to schedule delivery. If you need it for a future date, request your marimba and we’ll follow up to activate when you need it.
Rent a 3 Octave Marimba
Our 3-octave practice marimba is perfect for the beginner to novice percussionist to practice at home. We offer the lowest prices and most convenient service for 3-octave practice marimba rentals in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We’ll deliver it to your home, set it up and and pick it up, for free. Get started today with our online activation and you’ll be done in just 1 minute!
- 3-Octave Marimba Rental – Only $35/month + tax
- Free Home Delivery, Pickup & Maintance
- No Setup, Insurance or Maintenance Fee
- No Contract, Cancel Anytime
- Simple Online Activation & Billing
Need more details?
– After you sign up we’ll contact you to schedule delivery. Usually it’ll be the next day, depending on availability.
– This a month-to-month rental agreement with no long-term contract required. When you are finished with the marimba just log in to your account to cancel then then we will schedule a time to pick it up.
– We don’t charge for LDW, insurance, maintenance or any other hidden costs. We expect some normal wear-and-tear but please take care of the marimba so other students can enjoy it in the future.
– These are all 3-octave practice marimbas with 1-3/4″ bars as required by your percussion instructor. We utilize Marimba Warehouse MPM and Demorrow M1 practice marimbas which are roughly 51″ long and 29″ wide on the widest end.
– If your student is an advanced marimba player then you might consider a 4.3-Octave Marimba Rental instead.
– Some of these are refurbished marimbas. We repair and clean them then pass the savings on to your family. Some might have a few scratches but they are all great tools to learn how to play the marimba.
– If you need to update your billing information, you can do it from the MyAccount section in the top menu. No need to contact us.
– If this marimba doesn’t work for you then let us know in the first 30 days. We will schedule a pick up and refund your money.
– You rental does include the marimba stand but we don’t supply mallets, bags, books, etc.. We suggest you purchase those from the supplier your percussion teacher recommends.
Still have questions? Contact us and we’ll answer them asap!